Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, March 18, 2011

scrapbooking topic= modifying digital layouts

During mid-January to mid-February, my husband was busy updating one of our trucks. He wanted me to take photos for each step of the painting process and then some of the heavy-duty front bumper as well as the memory decal we had made.

(My mother-in-law was a twin. Her oldest daughter had twin sons with one surviving and one dying at birth. The surviving son married a twin! This surviving nephew loved to do mechanical work with his Uncle Joey, my husband. Because of their close bond, before this nephew died of lung cancer on Dec 29, 2010, he put in his will that it was his desire for Joe to get his pickup.)

There are more digital layouts but I will only show three. I modified the layouts from my Kodak printer software to fit the 'manly' art of truck restoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.