Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Second Saturday of the month at HIMCR 365 is always a scraps theme challenge

"I love you" says this lovely butterfly fairy....


HIMCR's second Saturday challenge #365 always is about using scraps. And this pretty card is loaded with scraps of patterned papers and cardstocks.



Except for the red-violet floral patterned paper, all other papers and the cardstocks were scrap pieces! Here's a photo to prove:







Prize sponsor and DT crew's images provider is: Oddball Art Stamps (image badges are above); HIMCR's blog post will have link for OAS. Thanks to OAS for the 3 digital images provided to the DT to feature this week! I got the butterfly fairy to be my focal!

More views of this terrific card:




This is my last Design Team inspirational card for HIMCR. I have so loved this opportunity to be sharing my crafting creations with a wider audience than my blog followers and to stretch my resourcefulness and creativity with the different companies' digital images and set weekly themes. My personal life has gotten crazier again and I just need some flex in my schedule and to be able to craft and blog when I can. Hope you will still visit HIMCR's blog posts regularly and come check on me once in awhile, too.

Until I post again from my crafting headquarters (aka garage work zone) in the USA heartland,
Becca S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.