Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

21 Nov 2018 CKC blog challenge mini kit to make 3 Thanksgiving cards

So thankful




3 Thanksgiving cards made with same 2 stamps, fox and leaf stick-ons, and mug image but different  papers and coloration of mug images.

I'm specifying the mini kit part of the November kit challenges at CKC blog because I've interchanged the elements for these 3 cards and I still have pieces ready to make 2 or 3 more cards tomorrow. Up above I'm showing part of my kit that about 4 patterned papers came from plus the sheet of digital image replicated 9 times at wallet size and then colored 3 different ways (go by columns). Even the puffy fox stick-ons are seen in the corner of the photo.


If you've seen my previous November blog posts showing the original kit to copy cat, you will remember that for the USA Midwest northern hemisphere November weather and traditional colors for autumn and Thanksgiving I've had to be very creative to make this all work to use my kit for Thanksgiving cards. In my mug coloring, I've had to include lots of values of purple/violet and pink to work with my selected papers to support copy cat endeavors.

Since I've made lots of posts about my November kit and how I've used it thus far, I'm keeping all 3 cards together to be featured in this posting.

With an attitude of gratitude, Becca S

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the kit to keep to the thanksgiving theme within colours of the kit
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.