Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Window theme option for TCCC design team project no 232 for 1 Dec 2019

This fortnight The Crafter's Café Challenge blog is offering 2 theme options: 1 layer or window, so for this blog post I'm focusing on the window theme for this cute barn scene=



close-up:


TCCC #232 with 2 theme prompts: 1 layer or window...this is my window scene card for the DT inspiration...link=



prize sponsors for #232 are MAW and DDD=



my wonderful digital image is from MAW!!!


I thought the "deer in the air" was a cute touch but it makes a mess trying to scan, so that's why it's seen 2 different ways.


******
other blog challenges and Facebook groups where this particular card will be shared=

a. Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog #17 with Anything Christmas Goes theme
link: https://merrylittlechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/mlccb-17-december-anything-christmas.html



b. my personal profile page on Facebook

c. Mixed Media Creativity group on Facebook

d. Paper, Paper, Paper, & Design Team Calls group on Facebook (PPPDTC)

*******

I'll still be crafting and posting during the last month of 2019, but I want to extend a short note of gratitude to my visitors and blog followers! I'm grateful for each one of you creative influencers!

From the USA heartland,
Becca S for Becca's Heart for Creativity blog

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Becca - quite whimsical in a way
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your awesome Christmas project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's December "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MLCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.