Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, March 5, 2021

MTTC challenge blog Make It Feminine theme for 5 March 2021

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! My heart loves having time to craft especially in the midst of lots of homework grading! Almost always my  birthday cards intended for a gal whether young or old will have flowers on them. I love flowers!

"Make It Feminine" theme then has to have flowers. 

My Time To Craft or MTTC

fortnight challenge starting March 5, 2021




My Time To Craft DT member blog badge up above:

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-452-make-it-feminine.html

My Time To Craft link:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Facebook groups where this will be shared:

a. Mixed Media Creativity group; 

b. Paper, Paper, Paper & Design Team Calls

*******************************************

Challenge blog where this will be shared:

a. sorry no links to other challenge blogs due to taking my husband to the ER this afternoon; he's being kept overnight for observation; the hospital has had a new Covid-19/social distancing policy that patient's visitors can not be in the rooms overnight. So I had to come home. I'm going to link to MTTC and then 2 FB groups and that will be it this time. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S


I also made this card this week:

a different take on feminine--- a mix of oranges, blues, lavenders and reddish purples, and celery greens





4 comments:

  1. Great make, love the text...looks great

    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Becca - love the juxtaposition of the graphic nature of the gingham paper with the organic circles of the flowers
    blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.