Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Using HQCB Fan Group Freebie Image for Thinking Of You Card

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! I'm doing a crossover promotional posting today to promote my new challenge blog Heart's Quest Challenge Blog and the Heart's Quest Challenge Fans group in Facebook. 

Over a week ago, I posted 2 freebie images in the Fans group. I printed out 2 different sizes for the single heart and 1 size of the large double hearts with key which I colored last weekend. I posted a pic in the fans group of those colored images earlier today and I've just finished making a flat slimline Thinking of You with the larger size single heart card. 

Chromatic Grid Heart=



This will be shared in the fans group and in a HQCB posting.

I will also share a photo in the FB group "100 Patterned Papers" because of the pink and white patterned paper is from Mint Berry by The Paper Studio that I'm trying to bash this year. I started in mid-January with 63+ sheets left out of the original 80 and I'm down to 50+ sheets.

HQCB


<3 * <3 * <3 * <3

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S

owner:

Becca's Heart for Creativity 

and

Heart's Quest Challenge Blog

 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Becca - I must go and find your new challenge
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.