Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, May 3, 2024

My MTTC #533 Friendship or Mothers Day theme DT project on 3 May 2024

Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog!

purpose: this posting focuses on my manager/design team commitment for My Time To Craft challenge blog. I think that it has been more than 4 years that I've been creating cards every other Friday for!!!! That's a lot!!! With the theme topic changing every time, it keeps my mind and stash supplies changing and rotating. These are very good things!

when: #533 theme of friendship or Mother's Day (USA) starts May 3-16, 2024

what: Friendship -- Sending you a great big hug!


notes:

1. butterflies and florals scene is a napkin!!! (received from a swap)

2. napkin applied to a blush pink cardstock panel cut to size = Neenah

3. pumpkin squash color cardstock and pink cardstocks cut and pieced to make the base = Art Skills

4. the sentiment 'cloud' was cut from a recycled inside panel of a card received from solicited organization mail

5. Pea Green alcohol marker to outline the sentiment 'cloud' = Arteza

6. black outlining and edging of cardstocks = Art Skills' dual-tip black permanent marker


where: MTTCC #533 blog posting link=

https://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/05/mttc-533-theme-is-mothers-day-or.html

=================================

other places to share/link are:

A. Craft Rocket; new; theme is flowers; my napkin/print panel has lots of flowers

link= https://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2024/05/challenge-114-flowers.html

B. Triple B; will start on May 3; Theme is always the 3 B= birds, blooms, and/or butterflies; my napkin/print has butterflies and blooms/flowers

link= https://dd-tripleb.blogspot.com/2024/05/triple-b-may-2024-challenge.html

C. Double D Challenges; new; theme of pretty florals for mom (any floral themed); my napkin/print has blooms/flowers

link= https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2024/05/pretty-florals-for-mom.html

D. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges; will end challenge on May 7; anything goes using paper; my card is cardstocks and paper/print napkin top layer

link= https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2024/04/pennys-challenge-570.html

E. Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenges; started May 1; theme is feminine; my card has a mix of neutrals and bright colors and some pastel colors; curvy lines; butterflies and flowers----> all pretty items for gals to enjoy

link= https://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2024/05/may-challenge-feminine.html

F. I Spy With My Little Eye; started April 17; theme is "with wings"; my card has some butterflies

link= https://www.simplyellibelle.com/2024/04/i-spy-with-my-little-eye-something-with.html


=================================

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*manager/DT = MTTC and MTTCChristmas

*co-owner/DT = AACB and C or not Bingo

*DT member (new on May 1, 2024) = HCAYR

*owner/DT = HQCB, HQFCB (was TFATU), HQCOLCB, FQCB, FQGS, FQCCCB, and FQHSKCB

 

16 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous. I love the background, that napkin is beautiful and is perfect for the sentiment. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to log in with blogger, sorry. Hehehe, again this card is fantastic. María, xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, how lovely this is and it's just amazing that you made it with a napkin! They do have some of the prettiest designs. I'm so glad you shared with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie: the napkin was received in a swap, so I was blessed!

      Delete
  3. Your card is so beautiful Becca. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you teamie for coming over to visit my blog!

      Delete
  4. A beautiful napkin for your background to this sweet card Becca - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine: thanks for taking time to visit today!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sylvia, for visiting my blog!!!

      Delete
  6. Oh Becca, this is just FABULOUS and BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B & Double D challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage style card. Thanks so much for joining in this month’s “I Spy” challenge theme of “Something With Wings”.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great work using the napkin. I tried this a few times but it never turned out well enough to share. I will need to try again as I have some pretty napkins. Your napkin is so beautiful btw and the card is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellie!! I'm so happy that you took time to stop by.

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.