Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Christmas or Not Bingo Challenges #7 DT Project for May 1 to June 15

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog!

purpose: Christmas or Not Bingo Challenges blog's #7 competition is one of my co-owner/DT commitments. I've chosen again to stick with a Christmas occasion card. See the bingo card below for #7 column options you can pursue. 

when: #7 competition period goes from May 1-June 15, 2024

what: "all I want for Christmas is us" card


notes: my column choices come from "I"

1. free= checked ginghams and gems

2. stripes = on the sentiment tag, in the pink-ivory-deep raspberry striped and some wavy lines looking like stripes in the other paper

3. monochrome = pinks with some white and a bit of black neutrals

4. tag = 2 tags layered on each other with 1 being a die-cut/ephemera

5. no stamping = in my stash was the sentiment lined list type die-cut and used glitter foam stickers in pale pink to spell "us"

6. pink cardstock = Neenah/Astrobrights

7. pink and white checked gingham paper = Hot Off The Press

8. other papers = old stash scraps

9. sentiment tag die-cut ephemera = Simple Stories Holly Jolly

10. ribbon, lettering, iridescent gems = Crafter's Square


bingo board image badge #7= column "I"



where: Christmas or Not Bingo Challenges #7 post link: (**will add in the address sometime in the morning; mountain time of 4 am is 5am for me :)

link= 

https://christmasbingochallenges.blogspot.com/2024/05/cbc-7-anything-goes-with-featured-bingo.html

==================

other places to share/link sometime on May 1st are:

a. Global Design Project; current; theme is Music (see badge); my card's list die-cut  states "all I want for Christmas" like the Christmas song; instead of 2 front teeth, I substituted with 'us' for a personal card for my hubby/display in our home

link= http://www.global-design-project.com/2024/04/global-design-project-443-theme.html

badge= 

b. Creations in Pink; midway; theme is always to have lots of pink; my card is varying tones of pink along with neutrals white and a bit of small tiny black text

link= https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2024/04/challenge-69-anything-goes-mainly-pink.html

c. Peace on Earth Christmas Challenges; about a week old/current; theme of anything Christmas goes; my card has non-traditional Christmas colors but the sentiment is based on a popular children's Christmas song

link= https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/2024/04/peace-on-earth-challenge-62.html

d. Christmas Craft Creations; about 6 days remaining; theme is non-traditional Christmas colors; my card is monochrome pink--very opposite of traditional red and green

link = https://christmas-craft-creations.blogspot.com/2024/04/april-challenge-reminder-non.html

badge = 


e. Merry Little Christmas; new/starts May 1-June 15; anything goes Christmas;

link= https://merrylittlechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/05/mlccb-56-anything-christmas-goes-mlccb.html


====================

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*co-owner/DT = CONBCB and AACB

*manager/DT = MTTC and MTTCC

*owner/DT = HQCB, HQFCB/TFATU, HQCOLCB, FQCB, FQGS, FQCCCB, and FQHSKCB

*new DT member - HCAYR/HAOOCAYR


10 comments:

  1. Becca, this is such a sweet card. I just love all the different colors of pink. And that sentiment is precious! It's fun playing along with you at Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you teamie Barb!!! I appreciate that you've taken time to visit!

      Delete
  2. This is so original! I like the bold letters and the pink colours: not so usual, but very pretty!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm grateful for your time to stop by, Vickie!!!

      Delete
  4. A pretty card, Becca - love how you have kept it monochrome
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super cute non-traditional Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations this month xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori: thanks so much for taking time to visit my blog!!!

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.