Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Queen of your life

I guess if seen from the world's viewpoint I had more power or control in my life then I certainly would feel like a queen.

Spiritually, with God as my King and being an adopted daughter of His, I technically would be a Princess. With God's power, I will take a more pro-active involvement in the life I want. I've settled for mediocrity for too long. I've been passive. No more.

With different outlets for my creativity recently (playing piano for church, singing in church choir, creating cards and other papercrafts, getting this creativity blog started, writing weekly for The Bugle), they've awaken a dormant part of life. I've used my talents God's blessed me with throughout my life but I've been feeling like a bystander in life. No more.

Whether I am Queen Becca or Princess Becca, I will pursue more of my earthly dreams with the time God is giving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.