Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Queen for the Day

Yesterday, I heard this title for a new released book and I thought I liked that. Every girl wants to feel like a queen for at least one day in her life. Getting this blog started makes me feel like today is a 4th 'queenly' day in my life.

Getting a GlamourShot makeover & photo session done on my wedding rehearsal day along with my wedding about 14 1/2 years ago rank as 2 of my 'queenly' days.

The 3rd day came in 2003 when I received my masters degree. More of my immediate family were able to be present for this occasion than when I got my bachelors. Plus being older and having conquered some struggles with getting up-to-date using computers and technology, made that a major milestone accomplishment for me.

So as a queen might say to Cinderella, "It's time to get your own crown"! What do you want to achieve in your life that will make you feel like a queen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.