Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas card creations

I'm trying to make each one unique or close to it. In order to save assembling time when working with materials, I'll maybe cut 2 or 3 instead of the 1 required for the particular of making. Then that puts me one step ahead for the next card. Right now, I have 2 partially completed cards waiting on my craft table.

These Christmas cards are acts of love made in response to the greatest love act of all recorded in John 3:16.

By the way, my new favorite song is by a gospel group called "Down Here" about 'how many kings would step down from their thrones'...'how many lords'...'how many fathers would give up their sons for me'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.