Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Taking time to submit for publication

Paper Crafts magazine has a Dec 14 deadline for several features to appear in a issue towards the end of next year!! It's amazing how far in advance they have to prepare things. (I thought college registration for classes was getting bad. Most high school seniors don't realize that they need to be having their financial aid and registration for next fall 2011 ready to go by about February....)

Anyway, I've been taking time the past few days working on some items and have 4 items submitted so far and another almost ready. I've also submitted 2 items for one of their blog challenges and would like to submit maybe 1 or 2 more if I can get in gear. Like all of you, I've started receiving Christmas cards and am trying to create all of mine this year or maybe at least 2/3 with 1/3 embellishing of store-bought boxed cards.

Hope my blog readers are enjoying their Christmas cards giving and receiving time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.