Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June sketch challenge at Paper Wishes

In the midst of celebrating my 49th birthday, I was the guest host challenger for Paper Wishes message board yesterday. I also had a great-aunt with a birthday who appreciates my hand-made cards, so I needed to make her one. Also I'm stockpiling cards to donate soon to OWH (Operation Write Home) for our overseas military.




Using the June sketch challenge and also criteria for my guest host challenge, I did 2 interpretations of the layout. One of the cards has a closer (flipped) version and the other is a 'looser' translation.

Here are the 2 cards and their inside views:

Paper Wishes or Hot Off the Press products used for the light blues card include: all blue patterned papers, blue metallic paper, and basic white card and for the dark blues card include: dazzling, celebrate and star texts from the 1,000 Card Quotes CD, all blues and yellows patterned papers except the bright yellow, gold star dazzles, and basic white card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.