Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Card-making: Birthday card

Hi! Crafting friends, it has been 4 1/2 months full of super hectic life since my last posting. In the midst of moving and starting a new job, our old property sold about one week before Thanksgiving! (In this current economy, to have a house in a very very small rural town sell in 4 1/2 months--July to mid-November--is amazing!) My husband has been super busy handling the home projects. As the projects have tapered off as we are nearing the end of things, I have been able to create a few cards lately.

Several quick postings will follow. I'm not going to give details on products or techniques at this time. Readers/followers: ask questions and I can go back in and edit.

This first post is a birthday card created for my nephew. I really like the mix of strips...depth...variety...interest...visual appeal.


and here's a different angle:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.