Next week, my youngest niece is turning 10. Because her birthday falls during the week, her birthday celebrations are this weekend. So keeping in mind her pre-teen changing interests, I've gone with a 70s retro-inspired, Partridge Family type look.
What can I say besides "Wow"!!!
1. 4" x 6" white card base (and envelope not shown)= Current Catalog
2. Calent Alpha Gold sticko stickers= EK Success Brands
3. Super Cool Flowers kit (pattern papers, jewels, large flower-power stick-ons)= Me & My Big Ideas
4. "Best Wishes" ribbon= Martha Stewart Crafts
5. Elmer's Craft Bond glues and adhesive squares
6. French Curve templates by Helix (I've had these for years!!!!)
7. additional cardstock and birthday theme stickers= personal stash