Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Card creation for family: #3 of 4

This is a 2nd card created for my niece this week. She not only had a birthday but she also received word of getting accepted to medical school. So I just had to create a special congrats card for the occasion:
**Congratulations card: cover and inside views**
I'm super pleased how well everything coordinated!

Supplies:
1. dots clear glitter sticker border and stripes clear glitter sticker border=Sweet Blooms collection by Colorbok
2. yeah chipboard punchout, lilac pigment ink, dream big epoxy brad, all pattern papers, mini butterfly punch=Studio G
3. glues and adhesives= Elmer's Craft Bond
4. jewels/border stickers=All That Bling by Jolee's

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.