Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Card-making: Birthday

Showcasing embellishments from Studio G:

Birthday card for my sister

All the embellishments (ribbons; brad; letter stickers; celebrate, flower and dragonfly stickers; and patterned papers) except for the glittered dots are from Studio G. This made the execution process less time-consuming (at least for me!).

The cardstocks (brown print and vibrant green)and adhesives are from other vendors. For me, the color combination of dark browns and vibrant greens was intriguing. I really liked the impact when I scanned the card. I'll have to try this combination again sometime soon.

Above: the cover view
Below: the inside view

Did you notice three repeating design elements showing up in the embellishments? (dragonflies, dots and Queen Anne's Lace)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.