Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

DT project for TCCC blog no 219 for 15 May 2019

Theme for this new challenge is a shaker card/tag and/or I spy 'm' items. Sponsor for DT crews' digital images are My Besties and Scribbles Design. Mine is from My Besties. This is for The Crafter's Café Challenge blog.


1st version of the image for my mom who has been magnificent to my siblings and me! This was given to her on Mother's Day but not shown until this posting. I colored the My Besties image to match her hair and eye colors.

M items:
*midnight blues (foil butterflies, several patterned papers)
*metal
*mesh
*music tape
*mixed media


2nd version of the image for my sister Martha who has been marvelous to me! Her birthday is in May. The My Besties image was colored to match her hair color and eye color.

M items:
*midnight blues (brocade tape, glitter felt flower, gem dot)
*magenta (glitter heart, marbled paper, gem dots above the flower embellishments, and some of the puffy letters)
*M in marvelous
*music tape
*mixed media


These mixed media cards will be shared with:
a. TCCC blog design team project #219
link: https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/219.html

b.my Facebook group: "Mixed Media Creativity"

c. A Inky Mess blog's mixed media theme challenge until May 24, 2019
link: https://ainkymess.blogspot.com/2019/04/challenge-30.html

And the ID badges for the 2 sponsors at TCCC #219 look like these:

this is an older one; the TCCC blog has a specific one that announces their prize sponsorship




here is my personal watermark badge for TCCC:



Thanks for visiting! Sometime later today I should have a PPCC blog DT post to reveal, then another on Friday, May 17 for My Time to Craft challenge blog and the last design team commitment will have a mid-month type reminder post on Monday, May 20.

Crafting has always been a hobby of mine since I was about 9 years old! In the past 2 years it has become more about being a stress reliever due to lots of traumas and dramas that my husband and I have been experiencing. For whatever reason you craft, keep being creative. It is a wonderful way of expression.

From the USA heartland,
Becca S


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely image you have worked with, and how wonderful that you have personalised them for the recipients Becca - beautiful work.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maxine! My mom was thrilled with hers. My sis will get hers in another week or so when her birthday mail is sent.

      Delete
  2. Both beautiful cards love the cute images,butterflies and selction of papers.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at A Inky Mess
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol for acknowledging my AIM link-up!

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.