Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! My artsy-crafty heart has been flip-flopping between excitement and anxiety!!!! The technique of 'inchies' is great for those who love precision and math! And for those of us who don't, get pushed out of our comfort zones. [MTTC]
Overall I'm very pleased with the results, a happy heart for me!!! I used all kinds of measurements when cutting my cardstocks and penciling and cutting for the multi-stenciled image focal however I still have some wonky pieces and lines!!!
Do I blame it on left-handedness or tri-focals????? Or late night???? The image focal--even before measuring and cutting into 1" pieces--took time to let the acrylic paints dry between use of stencils and colors...and outlining.
Let's take a look:
Happy heart card using 'inchies' technique=
and the blog ID and design team badges=
2. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges; current challenge has almost 2 of 2 weeks remaining with just starting on Wed May 12, 20201; anything goes;
Blog badges for #1 and #2=
3. Word Art Wednesday challenge blog; Use the featured Scripture verse or anything goes; new challenge competition of 2 weeks started Wed May 12; I am using Scripture but a verse from the Old Testament rather than theirs from the New Testament (Matthew 6: 3-4); so mine will be anything goes entry
Blog badge for #3=
4. Mixed Media Creativity group in Facebook
5. Paper, Paper, Paper & Design Team Calls group in Facebook
6. Scripturally Inspired Creativity group in Facebook
Crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S
Design Team member of My Time To Craft challenge blog
***Special shout out to Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges blog!!! Woot!!! I was randomly picked to received 3 digital images from Pattie's Creations Digital Images and to be a future guest designer!!! Isn't this wonderful!!! (from #495)