Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, November 17, 2023

MTTC #521 Got To Be Christmas theme DT card for 17 Nov 2023

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! This is 1 of 2 personal paper-crafting blogs that I own.

Purpose: this posting is to showcase my manager/design team commitment projects for My Time To Craft challenge blog

When: #521 starts November 17 and ends November 30, 2023

What: #521 theme is Got To Be Christmas 

Card #1= using very old stash of foam snowflake stickers that most have lost their stickiness; last minute make before the launch===>


Notes:

1. foam snowflakes in 5 colors = very old purchase from Oriental Trading

2. white and purple cardstock scraps= Neenah

3. "MC" gold foil and white glitter dazzles/stickers= Hot Off The Press

4.  Lilac Grey marker outlining around sentiment scrap= Nuvo Alcohol Marker

5. large gem dots in 3 colors (purple, magenta pink, and turquoise blue) = stash

and

Card #2 (not appearing on the MTTC post since I'm unhappy with the foam sticker placements) I chose to use this new to me collection that is winter season focused


Notes:

1. four inches x six inches top-folded white cardstock base; unmarked; Amazon

2. print cardstocks, die-cuts, foam stickers = Feelin' Frosty collection by Simple Stories

3. small text box on kraft paper outlined with a bright magenta marker = home computer Google Doc

4. pink/lavender marker = Nuvo Alcohol Marker

5. purple (magenta) glitter glue = Art Skills

6. lavender sheer ribbon = stash

7. foam tape for dimension = stash


Where: MTTC #521 posting link=

https://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/mttc-521-theme-is-got-to-be-christmas.html

-------------------------------

OTHER PLACES:

A. Double D Designs challenge blog; current/new; theme of stripes and/or dots; my card has gem dots (card #1)

link= https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2023/11/stripes-andor-dots.html

B. Ellie's I Spy With My Little Eye; current/new; theme of sparkle or shine; my card has the 'MC' in gold foil with some white glitter insets and the curved gem dots are reflecting light (card #1) 

link= https://www.simplyellibelle.com/2023/11/i-spy-with-my-little-eye-sparkle-andor.html

C. Paper Minutes challenge blog; current; theme is colorful; my card has 3 blue tones, lavender/purple, pink and magenta pinks (card #1)

link= https://paperminutes.blogspot.com/2023/11/paperminutes-821-buntcolorful.html

D. Try It On Tuesday; current; theme is "Baby, It's Cold Outside"; my card has lots of snowflakes; (card #1)

link= https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2023/11/baby-its-cold-outside.html

-------------------------------

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*manager/DT = MTTC and MTTCC

*co-owner/DT = AACB and CBCB

*owner/DT = HQCB, FQCB, FQGS, and FQCCCB; TFATU will be renamed effective in 2024 as Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge Blog or HQFCB 


17 comments:

  1. Your snowflake card is gorgeous Becca, despite the lack of adhesive on the flakes :) The joys of older stash.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! I didn't quite bash my stash of those snowflakes though. I have enough to do at least 1 more card like this one!!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous cards. I love the colour combo, it's not the traditional one for these kinds of cards and that makes them more original. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is wonderful. Thank you very much for showing it at Paperminutes.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting this posting of mine, Heike!!!

      Delete
  4. Love them both Becca, my favorite is the snowflake card with the fun colors! So great to see you at I spy with my little eye this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, and great designs. Lots of beautiful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they both look good Becca, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty cards! The colourful snowflakes and wintery images are perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and vibrant Christmas card becca. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge theme "Sparkle and Shine"
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Pauline! Merry Christmas!

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.