Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, October 22, 2010

getting ready for 2 craft shows and PWMB monthly swaps

October has still been a very busy crafting month. The month started with the blog-hopping day through Paper Wishes Message Board followers/sign-up. They challenged us to send our created cards to Operation Write Home so that our military overseas can have beautiful cards to send back home to their friends and relatives.

In mid-September I had signed up for 4 different challenges/swaps through PWMB for October. In the past, I've normally only participated in 2, but I decided I wanted to challenge myself in trying different techniques and/or types of papercrafts. Then I committed to be part of a early holiday craft/vendor bazaar set for tomorrow. Then I decided it would be good to do a small version of this event in my town, so now I've got a few flyers distributed and few crafters and vendors signed-up. I've got to work on this more in the coming week! (my event will be Nov 16)

Look on the site for photo corners and note holder inserts for some of my other recent papercrafting.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! One of these days I'm going to have to start getting involved in crafter's bazaars myself.

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.