Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Public thank you

One of my earliest supporters of my papercrafting in the past 1 1/2 years has been my childhood best friend, Susie. Her encouraging comments have given me strength to continue. Thanks, dear friend!

My family and extended relatives have supported and appreciated my efforts,too. In the past 30 years, I've sent lots of cards and letters, but 2010 has been about creating my own cards for special occasions and postcards for birthdays and anniversaries for family members of my husband and I. God blessed me with gifts of caring, helping, and teaching with talents in the fine and practical arts and I wanted to use these to minister to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.