Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

card topic: more recent purchases and gifts to use

It's been a long time since I created 4 cards in one afternoon, but with the extreme hot temperatures, I wasn't in the mood to clean! :)

Part of my birthday gift from my sister and her family was a wide thick stack of memo-type paper from Fiddlestix Paperie. I used most of one sheet for the background of the card cover to create a thank you card to her and her crew.

Part of my recent buying purchases included clear acetate images by Susan Winget for K & Company. I thought these images went well with the Fiddlestix Paperie paper and the vines patterned paper (I think it's either DCWV or Colorbok).

Here's the thank you card:

(other supplies include 2 sizes of blue crystal jewel stick-ons purchased through Paper Wishes; sheer ribbon; lt green ink stamp pad; blue ink stamp pad; shape stencils; ....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.