Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2nd installment of embellished pre-prints

Embellished pre-printed note cards

Another design...a different approach...masculine receiver

I tried to keep it simple...I know...that's extremely hard for me to do. But I really really tried this time!!! I used some sisal twine to give some roughness but I used the glittered dots to add some shine and texture against the dark chocolate brown background of the pre-printed design. Inside I used a leaf shape to continue the flower/weed images from the front. And I've repeated colors of beige, gold, and blue to help make color consistencies.

What do you think?





cover of notecard



inside completion of notecard

Some of the vendors for supplies include:
1. Studio G for all stamp images
2. Gold color cutter pen
3. Elmer's Glue Craft adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.