Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas 2012/Happy New Year 2013 Sneak Peek

Happy New Year cards

Just getting started!

With teaching and church activities always being hectic just before Christmas, what has happened in the past few years is I don't get most of my cards out until between Christmas and New Year's. Sadly for us, both my husband and I have had close relatives that have been severely ill and/or died at this time of year for quite a few years recently. Doesn't matter if I use boxed cards or create my own I'm always getting some mailed after Christmas.

In the past 3-4 years that I have been intent on creating cards, I have never started this early making holiday cards, so this is creatively exciting for me to have gotten started in the past 2-3 days. I'm hoping to keep up the mojo for another week or so until teaching starts!

Here's the first style I've attempted:

icy snowflake vellum/metallic stickers= EK Success
"Joy" stamp and flower/snowflake stamp= Studio G
Enchanted Evening Ultimate Metallic Encore ink pad= Tsukineko, Inc.
blue gray cardstock= Colorbok

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.