Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, July 7, 2018

HIMCR #360 first Saturday of the month color challenge with Christmas hues

This month at HIMCR we will be having a Christmas in July focus so this 1st Saturday of the month gets us started with Christmas colors! (#360)

When someone says Christmas colors, I think of the traditional red and green. For my 2 cards and pocket page, I used variations of each accented with gold, gray, brown, and/or black.

Image is Emma the hugger and sentiment "Sending Christmas Hugs" from Fred She Said Designs...so charming and cute!

#1:

#2:


#3: I used a business card size pocket page so size-wise these are about 2 1/4" x 3.5" instead of 2.5" x 3.5" and there is a horizontal orientation instead of vertical. The FSSD image is used four times:


#360=These DT inspiration creations are for Hiding in My Craft Room (HIMCR). Get all the details for participating, the prize sponsor/DT images provider and their links, the DT creations, and much more:  http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2018/07/himcr-360-christmas-colors-in-july.html




This week's prize sponsor's ID badge and link:  http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com/


More views of my projects for HIMCR #360=





shopping clue for the micro-thin decorative tapes shown in the photo above: I saw the top applied one that has _____ days left and just had to buy the set at Dollar Tree! Yes!!! I think the set has 7 small thin rolls and I've used three that work well for Christmas colors and a bit of gold glam!


Still crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.