Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, July 28, 2018

HIMCR 363 any holiday theme for third Saturday will be Christmas in July challenge

A sign I give to you, Jesus


The DT crew for Hiding In My Craft Room was able to select what they wanted from the prize sponsor/provider of DT images, A Day For Daisies!



HIMCR badge and link for #363:  http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2018/07/himcr-363-any-holiday-christmas-in-july.html



ADFD badge (provided the digital image I used in the card) and link to store: http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/




Supply & design notes:
a. copper glitter paper was part of a 3 color set (Dollar Tree)
b. soft creamy yellow and soft pink cardstocks (Colorbok)
c. antique damask wallpaper-looking designer paper (The Paper Studio)
d. image A Sign I Give from A Day For Daisies
e. this is a design team inspiration card made for Hiding In My Craft Room challenge blog




Love this card! Love that God sent His only Son to earth to die for my sins! 

Still crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.