Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Thursday, February 28, 2019

CKC blog Feb 2019 kit scraps best fishes card using LSD sketchy saturday challenge

Best fishes! --like wishes! Get it? Fun masculine birthday card with fishing theme



Design notes=

a. fishing theme elements: fishing pole w/ fish sticker, fish bones border sticker (Current), cats and fish border sticker (Current), wave lines, and sentiment pun "best fish-es"
b. scraps from CKC Feb 2019 kit that I compiled: pale yellow cardstock scrap, neon orange blank index card section
c. blue-green-olive green dotted paper was leftover from several months ago in previous CKC copy- cat kit 




Challenges link-ups=

a. CKC blog February 2019 kit (Bodacious Botanicals) scraps used



b. Sketchy Saturday challenge from Laurel Seabrook Designs (LSD)



Close-up pic= (Do you see the above sketch reflected in the card see below?)


Three masculine cards made in the same session using the same layout sketch design and scrap papers/cardstocks:


I really love how these cards turned out and that even though I'm using scraps or sections of papers from my kit, I'm slowly making progress and getting old inventory reduced. Little bits...like chips off the old block...

Crafting in the USA heartland,
Becca S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.