Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Be Mine second card has birthday elements for DT inspiration PPCC blog no 427

Be Mine...for you...It's your birthday...wonderful wishes from this dazzling gal who is part of the Be Mine set of images and sentiments from Little Blue Button Stamps

this is my second variation/card using this digital image and sentiment set from LBBS:



This inspirational card is for my design team commitment at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges blog:
"For You" heart image and the gal are from the set provided to me through PPCC by LBBS. There are lots more sentiments included.

PPCC blog #427 starts 4/24/2019 with "anything goes" theme. Please remember that the title states paper-crafty, so the creations linked to Penny's can't be oil paintings or ceramics or knitting--just paper based projects.

1 prize sponsor this week who has also provided images for the design team: Little Blue Button Stamps. Julie assigned me to the Little Blue Button digital stamps. I'm so glad! I love how her awesome eyes are peeking over the heart she's holding!


make sure to use the link to see what was provided and how the DT crafters chose to use the LBBS products.

Link for #427= I will add/edit this as soon as it is posted; sorry for the delay of almost 2 days; 427 is now available for viewing=

a couple of more scanned pics:


Design notes:
a. The Paper Studio= black and white striped, black and white damask
b. Dollar Tree= birthday badge and star chipboard stick-ons; the bling mesh "ribbon"; the brick patterned rubbing plate (part of a 3 set)
c. American Craft= frame
d. Colorbok= blue with white dot paper from paper pack pad


other challenges and/or special recognitions:
a. My Time to Craft Challenge blog (MTTC or MTTCCB) 19 April 2019 theme is Spring Flowers (damask floral print-?) link= https://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/challenge-395-spring-flowers.html

b. Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and Facebook community= blue with white dot paper I used as background for the Be Mine girl was part of my March 2019 kit I put together last month
link for current April 2019 inspiration kit to mimic--https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-2019-counterfeit-kit-challenge.html

c. 100 Pattern Papers Challenge group on Facebook= the black and white stripe plus the damask papers have been in my stockpile for over 1 year; and the birthday badge and star chipboard stickers

On to other projects,
Crafting in the USA heartland,
Becca S

4 comments:

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.