Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Monday, June 19, 2017

Lavendar and pastel pink young adult birthday card

Favorite colors for my niece and me!!!

Clean simple style

Card size: 5" x 7"
Supplies: pink cardstock, lavender cardstock, off-white cardstock, printed cardstock mat, 3 decorative tapes, sentiment small stamps, ink pad (Hampton Inks), heart embellishment/sticker
Tools: paper trimmer, scissors, heart stencil, glue stick and glue dots

Front:


Inside:


My niece received the card this past Saturday night at the family birthday dinner which was 5 days early, but since this was #18, it will probably be the last official one held by her parents. She's working this summer and getting ready for college this fall. She was thrilled with the card and more so with the gift card and cash tucked inside (tee-hee!!!). :)

I've recently made a 1st anniversary card for my nephew but since it is still traveling in the mail, I will wait a few days before I make a blog post about it. So until this next planned post, loving all things artsy/crafty, Becca

With a heart for creativity in the heartland of America.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.