Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, March 1, 2024

Christmas or Not Bingo Challenges #6 for March 1 to April 15 project

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog!

purpose: this posting showcases my DT/co-owner contribution to the #6 competition for Christmas (or not) Bingo Challenges blog; the wonderful and delightfully talented Leslie T does all the work for the blog

when: #6 competition starts March 1, 2024 and ends April 15, 2024; the bingo board image will be seen further down in this post

what: Shiny Glittery Blue Christmas wishes

(column O = blue, free, smooshing, distressing, and no stamping) 


below: closeup to see the distressed edges on the paper's edges using the blade of scissors along with the smooshed paint on the circle focal backdrop (blue metallic acrylic paint and silver/gray metallic acrylic paint)


notes:

1. sticker labels/sentiments = Simple Life Vintage Woods by Simple Stories

2. blue and silver foil snowflake 'dazzles'/stickers = Hot Off The Press

3. bright blue cardstock for the base = Neenah

4. the mid-blue glittery specialty paper has bright pink glitter top application = scrap cut = D.T. (also the trimmed silver and blue tag focal)

5. stencil template was used for the circle focal backdrop = (old) Pebbles; the black 'film reel openings' marks were part of the stencil template; with all the blues and silvers, those black marks help visually create some definition

6. distressing on all cardstocks/papers with scissors blade

7. paint smooshing on circle backdrop accomplished using a scrunched textured paper towel


where: Christmas or not Bingo Challenges #6 post link= 

https://christmasbingochallenges.blogspot.com/2024/03/cbc-6-anything-goes-with-featured-bingo.html

#6 bingo board to use= (I used column O.)



================================

other places to share/link are:

A. Krafty Chicks; week 5 for anything goes; 

link= https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/krafty-chicks-challenge-705-atg.html

B. I Spy With My Little Eye; current for 16-17 days; theme is something with the letter B; my Christmas card is almost all blue

link= https://www.simplyellibelle.com/2024/02/i-spy-with-my-little-eyesomething.html

C. Night Owl; current; theme is Brr, It's Cold --snow, winter, etc. ; my card has lots of snowflakes

link= https://nightshiftstamping.blogspot.com/2024/02/20022024-challenge-34-brr-wie-kalt-ist.html

D. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenges; open for 2 more days; anything Christmas goes;

link= https://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/challenge-156-anything-christmas-goes.html

E. Just Add Ink; just started; see the mostly blue inspiration photo; my card has lots of blues which was my inspiration and driving force for the elements of this Christmas card

link= https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2024/03/just-add-ink-691inspiration.html

photo badge= 


==============================

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*co-owner/DT for C or not Bingo Challenges and also AACB

*manager/DT for MTTCC and MTTC

*owner/DT for HQCB, HQFCB (was TFATU), and HQCOLCB; also FQCB, FQGSCB, FQCCCB, and FQHSKCB


8 comments:

  1. That´s an interesting project. I like the colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Nachteulen Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ilsa: I appreciate that you've visited my blog today!

      Delete
  2. Such a great design, Becca. Loving all the pretty blues!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at I spy with my little eye! It's so perfect for our theme!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for another recent blog visit, Ellie!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice winter blues card! We got a good dump of snow in AB, Canada this weekend. Made everything white but giving me the blues.
    Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge with Krafty Chicks this week.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane: I appreciate your time to stop by my blog!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my! I can't believe that you're making Christmas cards already! Your card is fantastic. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Besides Christmas or not Bingo challenges, I have commitments with My Time To Craft Christmas and FarmQuest Country Christmas challenge blogs. Don't have to worry about being short on handmade holiday cards...it's getting them ready to mail that I have the hardest time with! :)

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.