Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, March 1, 2024

My MTTCC #81 Plaid and or Lumberjack Christmas DT card for 1 March 2024

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog!

purpose: this posting shares my manager/DT commitment to My Time To Craft Christmas challenge blog. I'm in the early months of my THIRD year in this role. Every other Friday, MTTCC brings a new themed Christmas/winter holiday competition to blogland.

when: #81 Buffalo Plaid and/or Lumberjack Christmas theme starts March 1, 2024 and ends on March 14th.

what: Chilly Winter Forest Wishes card (buffalo plaid scraps, wood slices print paper, wood tree sticker)

notes:

1. base cardstock = Neenah

2. buffalo plaid cardstock scrap strips (gray and green) = The Paper Studio

3. wood slices print paper and 4 die-cuts (holly, winter, sweater, mittens) and little enamel dots = Feelin' Frosty collection by Simple Stories

4. wood snowflake and wood tree stickers = Simple Vintage Woods by Simple Stories (collection's sticker book)

5. papers/cardstocks inked edges = Butterfly Blue alcohol marker by Arteza


where: My Time To Craft Christmas #81 blog post link=

https://mytimetocraftchristmas.blogspot.com/2024/03/mttcc-81-theme-is-buffalo-plaid-and-or.html

===================================

other places to share/link are:

a. Double D Designs challenge; ends on March 3; theme is patterned paper; my card has wood slices with hearts patterned paper and scraps of 2 buffalo plaid cardstocks

link= https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2024/02/patterned-paper.html

b. Krafty Chicks; week 5; anything goes; 

link= https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/krafty-chicks-challenge-705-atg.html

c. CRAFT; current; theme is Female; my card has a pink sweater and pink mittens along with pastel hearts that lend all towards feminine rustic

link= https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/challenge-710-female.html

d. The Sisterhood of Crafters; in week 1 of 2; theme is Dots and/or Stripes; my card has 5 little enamel dots; and stripes in the sweater die-cut, vertical stripes of woodgrain in the tree sticker, stripes in the buffalo plaid cardstock scraps, etc.

link= https://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/2024/02/february-28-dots-andor-stripes.html

e. I Spy with my little eye; still has 16-17 days left; theme is something with B; my card has a blue cardstock base, some pale blue hearts, 2 very light blue enamel dots

link= https://www.simplyellibelle.com/2024/02/i-spy-with-my-little-eyesomething.html

==============================

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*manager/DT for MTTCC and its sister blog MTTC

*co-owner/DT for AACB and C or not Bingo 

**also owner/DT for these Quest families of challenge blogs: HQCB, HQFCB (formerly TFATU), HQCOLCB, FQCB, FQGS, FQCCCB, and FQHSKCB


14 comments:

  1. This is so verry pretty Becca I love the wonderful colours and detail on your card it is FAB
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on that challenge Becca.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheryl: I appreciate the blog visit and also the variety of themes offered at CRAFT!

      Delete
  3. This one is really beautiful too, loving all the winter elements and a great choice of colors to brighten up the cold winter days.
    Thank you so much for playing along again at I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that wood slice Designer Paper, how unique! You've got all the elements for the winter! I also love those Buffalo Plaid prints! Fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Patterned Paper Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Becca - love all the elements you've combined.

    Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Helen x
    (Guest Chick)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the blog visit for my MTTCC card, Helen!!!

      Delete
  6. Love all the colors and elements. Very cozy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun and creative card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane for taking time away from all your DT/blog duties and own creative time to visit my blog!

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.