Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, March 22, 2024

My MTTC design team card for theme #530 on 22 March 2024

Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog!

purpose: this posting features my design team contribution to My Time To Craft challenge blog's #530. The theme is mixed colored florals. 

when: #530 starts March 22 and ends on , 2024

what: #530 theme = I've used a clipart image of a heart-shaped puzzle along with 2 different colored floral papers and a floral bouquet sticker


notes:

1. heart-shaped puzzle clipart image = The Clip Art Library website; image is free for personal use

2. both floral papers = SU

3. floral bouquet round sticker and the 2 text strip stickers = The Simple Life by Simple Stories

4. Pea Green alcohol marker for outlining around the focal area = Arteza

5. the puzzle was printed on ivory cardstock = Neenah

6. Deep Raspberry colored pencil = stash


where: MTTC #530 theme posting link =

https://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/mttc-530-theme-is-multi-colored-florals.html

===================================

other places to share/link are:

A. C.R.A.F.T.; current; theme is Easter or Spring; my card has different layers and colors of flowers 

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/challenge-713-easter-spring.html

link 

B. Little Red Wagon; current; theme is florals; my card has different layers, colors, and types of flowers

link= https://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2024/03/challenge-748-florals.html

C. Fab N Funky; current; theme is Spring; my card has spring flowers in different layers, colors and types

link= https://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2024/03/challenge-591-spring.html

D. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges blog; current; theme is anything goes with paper; my card has 4 layers of paper/products

link= https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2024/03/pennys-challenge-567.html

========================================

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*manager/DT of MTTC and MTTCC

*co-owner/DT of AACB and C or not Bingo CB

*owner/DT of these Quest families of blogs:

HQCB, HQFCB, and HQCOLCB; 

FQCB, FQGSCB, FQCCCB, and FQHSKCB

  

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love colours and florals and love the jigsaw center piece..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm appreciative of your time to visit my blog, Chrissy! Come and participate at my challenge blogs sometime soon!

      Delete
  2. A fabulous card Becca - nice to be back and see some of your lovely work again
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine: glad to have you visit again! Hope you're feeling better!

      Delete
  3. A lovely card Becca.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Sheryl! I appreciate the blog visit! Come back and participate at one of my blogs sometime!

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous colourful card Becca the colours are so vibrant a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lolo!! Very unexpected colors! Looks great in person.

      Delete
  5. I love the color combo you've chosen for this card. And that paper on the background with those roses is gorgeous. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Becca!. I don't know why lately I have to log in every time I want to write a comment and this time I forgot to do it and for that reason it appears as anonymous. Sorry. Hugs, María.

      Delete
    2. Could be that I've been slow on responding to blog comments and not a problem on your side of things. I've gotten both entries. Thanks for taking time to stop by.

      Delete
  6. Lovely card with beautiful colours and design, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca your card is lovely. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Jana!!! I appreciate your time spent for this blog visit!

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.