Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, March 15, 2024

My MTTCC #82 Baby First Christmas theme DT card for 15 March 2024

Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! --Welcome!!

purpose: this posting is showcasing my manager/DT commitment to My Time To Craft Christmas; I've been part of the team since owner Shell started this as a spin-off to the general theme My Time To Craft about 3 years and 2 months ago!

when: #82 theme is Baby's First Christmas and I've chosen to do Baby Jesus at the first Christmas; March 15-28, 2024

what: "O Come Let Us Adore Him" Christmas card



notes:

1. focal image panel is trimmed down boxed card bought at D.G.

2. navy blue cardstock, clear heart-shaped gems, white glitter snowflake sticker, and mini dots = D.T.

3. silver stars and the 2 painted wood print paper scraps on the sides = Hot Off The Press

4. woodgrain cardstock tab under the accent cluster = F.P.D.

where: My Time To Craft Christmas #82 blog posting link=

https://mytimetocraftchristmas.blogspot.com/2024/03/mttcc-82-theme-is-babys-first-christmas.html

-----------------------------------------------------

other places to share/link are:

A. CRAFT; current; theme is Christmas; this is my 1 of 2 allowed entries; I've chosen to do religious/baby Jesus

link= https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/challenge-713-christmas.html

B. Krafty Chicks; current/new on March 14; theme week is Christmas; I've chosen to do baby Jesus

link= https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/krafty-chicks-challenge-707-christmas.html

C. Color Throwdown; current; color trio for theme/see the image badge; my Christmas card has all three colors

link= https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2024/03/color-throwdown-challenge-784.html

image badge= 


D. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge; in week 2 of 2; theme is anything Christmas; my card is about baby Jesus

link= https://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/challenge-158-anything-christmas-goes.html

E. Aud Sentiments Challenges; was published on March 4; theme is gems/bling and/or green/St Patty's + sentiment; My Christmas card's sentiment is "Oh Come Let Us Adore Him" with 2 clear heart gems, 3 silver foil stars, and 1 white glitter foam snowflake for shine/bling

link= https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2024/03/challenge-311-use-glitterbling-andor.html

=================================

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*manager/DT of MTTCC and its sister blog MTTC

*co-owner/DT of AACB and C or not Bingo CB

*owner/DT of these Quest families of challenge blogs:

HQCB, HQFCB (formerly TFATU), and HQCOLCB

FQCB, FQGSCB, FQCCCB, and FQHSKCB


 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Becca and a brilliant way to recycle old cards. I really like the colour scheme you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these colors for the nativity scene! Great idea! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm appreciative of your time to blog visit, Broni!!!

      Delete
  3. Your choice of colours Becca is brilliant.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.