Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, February 10, 2018

HIMCR #339 super scraps saturday

I heart you. twice

2 cards using same image for the HIMCR design team inspiration for #339


Card #1: uses my interpretation of Repeat Impressions J3118 sketch layout



Card #2: uses my interpretation (turned upside down) of Elle's Studio 2017 January sketch



Stanley- I heart you in black and white is the image I picked to use from Crafty Sentiments, the sponsor for #339 at HIMCR.

HIMCR Blog link:

Crafty Sentiments badge:

Use the HIMCR blog link to find out all the details on how to participate, the prize offered (win 3 different images), deadline, and all the other amazing creations by other design team members.

HIMCR badge:


Now some more photos of each card and the sketch layout suggestions I used for each one:


Above photo is for card #1 inside panel

Above photo is for card #2 inside panel

Both cards overall dimensions are 5" x 7"

Cards with their sketch layout suggestions:

I turned the sketch 90 degrees and used the image shape instead of the circle as well as not as many stripes/patterned papers as shown.

For card #2 I took the snapshot with the sketch turned upside down so the image is used in place of a title/message. The gems, glitter heart, and butterfly are positioned where embellishments are designated on the sketch. 

Both sketches are great for this 2nd Saturday of the month theme to use scraps.

One of these cards is for my mama and the other might go to my oldest nephew or maybe my brother's family. I have lots of family members who have blue as their favorite color. 

Still crafting but in a new area (1 of 3 garages) per agreement with my husband--:)

Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.