Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, October 12, 2018

CKCB bonus sketch and mood board layout one doubles for scrappy power challenge

October kit with bonus sketch + mood board challenges for photo layout


Photo Layout #1 for this combo of challenges AND for October challenge #1 (What is your scrappy power?):


My scrappy power is my passion to try new ideas, whether it is sketch layouts, color combos, techniques, or supplies. With this project I've used a new sketch, a mood board, and the butterfly sticky note; the rest is old stuff found in my October kit for CKCB (and also their Guest Designer for the month!!)

https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/october-2018-challenge-1-whats-your.html


The sketch was turned again 90 degrees right with some slight changes: (1) proportions of strips were altered; (2) text was added to a butterfly sticky note that was also used instead of partial large star; (3) stars were replaced with enamel/plastic dots scattered around the layout; (4) photo has a background mat paper since base is white cardstock (not the yellow).

Whew! I'll take a blogging break for a day or so and then get back to scrapping more old snapshots for the Sadler file folder photo album pocket project that I posted about a few days ago. In fact, the featured scrap layout here has my husband, Mr. Sadler (tee-hee) with his nephew Kenny and his wife Karen. I'm the photographer! Circa 2008 boat ride on the Illinois River at Starved Rock State Park.

Becca S

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully 'scrapped' page Becca
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine, thanks for reading this post! The dimensions are about 5" x 7" and will go in the altered file folder pocket album I made a few days ago.

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.