New Year craft stash motivation to create cover page
Above: the very eclectic blend of LIRNH kit elements with a few add-ins from my inventory will be the cover page for the album/notebook that chronicles our personal couple's challenge to try to get 23 dates completed within a 23-mile radius of our home by our 23rd wedding anniversary. We started December 30, 2018 and we have until January 27, 2019. As I'm typing this blog post, we've had 8 dates and I've scrapped 2 1/2!!!!!
Below: saw a online crafting friend's blog post using this prompt and decided to try it myself!
Note: If and when I can find out where this is generated from, I will edit in the link and credit....
The Scrap Room's Subscribers and Fans Facebook group is a 'closed' group. Once I was approved, I found the TSR Stash Challenge; beforehand I only had limited access. Link to their FB page:
Below: the ID badge for CKC blog, the motivational force behind the kit of papers and embellishments I put together last week that I titled "Love Is Reaching New Heights" (LIRNH)
Link to a recent blog post:https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-2019-challenge-1-ringing-in-new.html
Design Notes for the January 2019 Stash Challenge to select items from craft inventory for each letter making the words "New Year"=
1. N = noted journaling card and piece of note pad lined paper
2. E = enamel dots (used at top of each hot air balloon)
3. W = wood veneer die-cut numbers and wood grain print decorative tape
4. Y = yellow print paper (add-in; had pulled it to use during Christmas holiday week but didn't then) and other yellow tones in several cardstocks by My Mind's Eye that were in my LIRNH kit
5. E = elliptical shaped sticky pad speech bubble-kind of journaling spot
6. A = arrows (stencil arrow that I drew on the "noted" journaling card and the arrow 'dingbat' sticker at the top of the layout)
7. R = ribbon; creamy sheer tied bow on the bottom right corner of #2
I love how this cover page layout turned out! It is so quirky, colorful, pattern-ful, resourceful, and creative!!!
*please note: one of the whole page photos is with the LO inserted into a plastic sheet protector; and it shows in the close-up photos, too
Loving the versatility of the LIRNH kit and how it has made documenting our anniversary dating challenges so very easy!!!