Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, January 12, 2019

CKC blog LIRNH kit Card 2 uses sketch from CCMWF group

Card 2 will be niece's 3rd anniversary card!



Sketch (shown at end of this post and in the previous post) was reversed 180 degrees:


Papers are old inventory that I've included in this month's January kit for CKC that I've titled "Love Is Reaching New Heights". These 2 specific papers are part of my 2019 stack of 100 papers for the Facebook group "100 Pattern Papers Challenge".


The gray areas make about a 4.25" square. I will probably personalize this for my niece and her husband before I mail this with either their initials or adding a #3. She's my god-daughter so I don't want to forget to recognize a milestone for her!

Below: ID badge for CKC=


Link to CKC's most recent post: https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-2019-challenge-1-ringing-in-new.html


Above: the motivational prompt kit from FJ/Felicity Jane (Hannah) revealed October 2018 that was selected by CKC blog Master Forger Susan to be what we try to counterfeit/forge/copy-cat from items in our stockpiles (or at least a massive stash!)

Below: one of the photos for my LIRNH kit that I blogged about last weekend; note gray and white floral and gray tonal damask are in the top row.



Below: this image is the sketch prompt for CCMWF's challenge (find them on Facebook) this week:

Continue to check periodically to see how I keep using the kit. Teaser: I have half of a pocket page layout for Date #3 for our 23rd anniversary challenge completed!!!

From the very snowy USA heartland, Becca S

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love how you showcased the different elements that can be used on with a sketch.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.