Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The 12 Months of Christmas blog Jan 2019 challenge no 49 card one

Christmas card challenge with twist to 'not be a rectangle' base...so I did round



Oh, deer!!! Deer/dear will probably be incorporated into a sentiment that I will add later for this cutie.

Inside:


The inside panel's brad and chipboard sticker are from My Mind's Eye's 2017 "Oh, What Fun!" set.

The cover panel's chipboard sticker is from: Carta  Bella's 2015 "Have a Merry Christmas"

The striped cardstock with glitter is also from My Mind's Eye, 2013, I think. I love the non-traditional colors of it, reminding me of gift wrap paper or candy. 

And I'll give a shout-out to CKC blog because the small white doily with gold metallic paint pen lines was made for my kit back in October 2018. The gold accented embellishments I made to add-in:


The final shout-out is for the blog that I crafted this card for--The 12 Months of Christmas challenge blog! Basically anything goes Christmas is the main theme but they had the optional twist for not using a rectangle base for January 2019 (Challenge #49).

link: https://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-49-optional-twistanything-but.html 

The weather is frightful outside so I don't mind being cozy inside crafting! Stay safe and warm.

Becca S in the USA heartland

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.