Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, January 25, 2019

TN Time challenge 1 no 2 doing both sketch and prompt 01242019

2nd entry for the 1st ever monthly challenge at TN Time With Lisa and Lori doing both Lisa's sketch and Lori's prompt




Above #1: their ID badge/button
Above #2: my 2nd entry for the January challenges for both Lisa's sketch and Lori's prompt
Below: Lisa's first TN Time sketch
**link to Lisa's blog: http://createdbylisa.blogspot.com/2019/01/tn-time-with-lisa-and-lori.html





Above #1: a close-up for the left side of my interpretation of Lisa's sketch featuring the 2nd verse for my chosen Bible Word of the Year (WOY) study & journaling = HOPE
Above #2: Lori's "button" showing issued prompt she selected for January
Below: close-up for the right side for my interpretation of Lisa's sketch; and both showcase more than 3 patterned papers; if you count the prints for the tabs there would be 5


Below: this is my 'practice' Bible that I use for experimenting with different styles of journaling
This morning I did a simple marker outline of the verse in purple; then boxed the 2 appearances of 'hope' in hot pink, shading both in different tones. I added a very basic butterfly to symbolize hope. The foam God sticker was added to emphasize the first use of hope--God of hope--which He certainly is. My husband and I have both been medically proclaimed close to death separately within the past 15 & 18 months plus had a house fire that destroyed 40-43% of our home...and it is our God of HOPE that keeps up grateful, appreciative, and looking forward! We are trying to live each day abounding in HOPE.


One final look with the layout split in order to show what it will look like on the binder ring:


If you have an opportunity for crafting (or want to use this sketch and/or prompt with a different purpose other than Bible study), Lisa and Lori's challenges can be done in a Travelers Notebook (TN), planner, or bullet journal. This first challenge ends on February 9th, 2019. Lisa's example is posted on her blog (My Creative Endeavors) and Lori has her own posted at her blog (My Happy Life).

My previous entry can be checked at the older post using the link below the comment area of this post. It uses some of the same papers mostly because my favorite colors are purples and pinks! 

Keep checking back as I continue to explore different blogs, Facebook groups, and my own personal creative challenges like anniversary dates to showcase in my postings.

Stay safe, warm, and comfortable.

From the USA heartland, Becca S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.