Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

PPCCB #363 for Jan 17

This. is. the. cutest. image. ever.

Sketchy girl digital stamp with blank bubble


I thought  I was so very clever with what I put into the speech bubble: "oh, how I love you little purple rectangle box with a bow!"

Can't you imagine a sassy spirited little gal with lots of 'vim and vinegar' saying that to her birthday gift?!!!?!!

I did take some liberties with the image. I cut it apart so that it would work better to not cover up the hearts. There was also an upper box on the speech bubble that I didn't include (can see from other design team members or the sponsor's store).

Another design element influenced by the image is the strong black lines which led me to add black stitch lines around the edges of the stars and arrow plus the inking on the hearts and the pink card base.

This was my early stages of starting work on the card. Heart doily was applied to the pink cardstock. Scrapbooking sticker image stating "this is the day" was mounted on bright blue cardstock scrap for the inside panel. The image was colored but not cut apart yet.


The challenge details can be found here:


and the 2 sponsors' badges for #363 challenge are:


The above link will have rules, design team inspiration creations, prizes for winner(s), deadline for linking up to the challenge, and more.

And here are a few more photos to get a better look at some of the details:




HB is code for happy birthday! :)  I hope you fall in love with this cutie pie like I did. Thanks Bugaboo for giving this image as an option for the PPCCB design team!


Until next time, Becca

2 comments:

  1. Oh Becca, your speech bubble is priceless! What a super card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I had fun putting this one together. And glad I got it finished early. My husband's been in hospital 2 times this month (the 6-8th for mild heart attack and on the 18th for 12 hours for an 'episode' of chest pain and elevated enzymes)...ugh

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.