Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

PPCCB 364 Anything Goes theme

Cheesy Mice




New design team (DT) inspiration card can be found in the above photo and again on the PPCCB blog post. I was grouped to use one of the digital images provided by Just Me Digital Stamps and then half of the DT used provided images from Digistamp 4 Joy Shop. The theme of #364 is 'anything goes'. If you want to participate, you don't have to use product from either of the sponsors but it is nice if you can visit their websites. Also check the blog link to read the guidelines plus details and see what the other members of the design team crafted for your inspiration.

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges Blog:

Just Me Digital Stamps

Digistamp 4 Joy Shop


More views of my Cheesy Mice valentine's card cover panel:

The doodled border around the "cheesy mice" was added by me as a way to frame the image and message. My "cheesy" elements were having 3 different hearts along the bottom right corner of a swirl print heart sticker, a glitter foam heart sticker, and a heart patterned cardstock scrap.

The above photo shows what I had picked from my craft stock a couple of days ago but I used different stickers and didn't use the designer patterned papers. "Oh, the plans of mice and men."

The inside panel has a strip cut from word processed sentiments printed on white cardstock, a pink paper heart that was cut from the inside of the doily (Dollar Tree) used on the cover panel, a strip of teal green gems on mesh (Dollar Tree), and another glitter foam heart sticker (Dollar Tree) with pink cardstock scrap (Colorbok bought at Wal-Mart).



I'm going to try to work ahead for the next week or two of challenges because the big days are almost here to move back into our re-built house after a fire that destroyed 40-43% of the structure back in August 2017. So stay tuned. Becca



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really like the border I added around the perimeter of these funny mice created by Just Me Digital Stamps.

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.