We are getting closer to the day of celebration for Jesus birth some 2,000+ years ago.I've enjoyed making these but frankly (or should I say frankincense) I'm ready for a few days of total relaxation. I haven't thought about or shopped for ingredients of what food to prepare to take to my mother's on Christmas Day. Goodness!
Without further ado, #22:
1. ATC size light gray cardstock base (Colorbok)
2. green and red markers were used to add details at corners and #22
3. "Joy to the World" (Unity Stamp Co.) stamped on green paper (Grafix)
4. Cut around step 3
5. 1/4 of a red with white snowflake printed doily (Christmas House/bought at Dollar Tree) was glued, pleated, and stapled in 2 spots
6. "Joy to the World" was glued on
7. iridescent gem added
This is the 2nd time I have used this new stamp for the ATC series but I just really like how this looks like it is a jingle bell or an ornament. It is a to be a festive time. Keep your spirits filled with joy. Sing carols. Give something to someone-- Hand-made items are always welcomed. Hand-baked goods are especially enjoyed. Remember the widows, orphans, and less fortunate.
Look around. It is easy to notice someone who appears to be in a worse situation or set of circumstances. But by the grace of God that could be I. Let your love of God shine.
Blessed in the heartland, Becca