Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

advent ATCs for days 11 and 12

December 11 and 12 are also the 11th and 12th days of Advent. So here's yesterday's and today's little masterpieces of Artist Trading Cards known as ATCs.

This is a quick post, but a thank you to fellow DT member Susan on the HIMCR team that has been doing ATCs every day this year!!! Plus she's making sure her early December ones focus on Advent. She inspired me to jump on board for the month of December.



Day 11 features a truck with trees that was a part of a gift tag topper and then Day 11 features a small piece of The Paper Studio pineapple print  paper that I got last night at Hobby Lobby. It was part of a clearance package and I had a $10 gift card from last Christmas that I'd been saving. So this was a SWEET surprise to have in the pack. (and a quick and cheap way to build my new stash!!) Pineapple is the symbol for hospitality. And that is definitely something I hope we all share and practice during the Advent season.

The pineapple print paper is from The Paper Studio of Hobby Lobby=
https://www.hobbylobby.com/Scrapbook-Paper-Crafts/the-Paper-Studio/c/dc-PC-Studio

More to come. Stay tuned. Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.