Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Inspired By Industrial Charm no 22 challenge card two

strong geometric patterns, lines, and deep dark colors



Design note about the theme: I wanted to support the theme with the scraps of different patterned papers and some additional blueberry cardstock at each corner to look like a builder's stack of lumber just fell and went every which way it could.


This is the photo to get INSPIRED BY from Laurel Seabrook Designs blog.

The IB challenge post link: https://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/05/inspired-by-industrial-charm.html


Design note 2: Guess what my secret mystery supply is on this card cover?

Answer: The center focal piece is--a coaster! Yes! Who knew!?!?! As soon as I saw the 4 pack of coasters for 98 cents, I envisioned using 1 or 2 this summer for graduation or promotion cards.

Watch for the next blog post where I alter the coaster for the next clean-and-simple version of this one.

Still crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S


2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! I love all the bits of layering and those stars are a great touch! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking time to comment, Laurel!

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.