Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, June 9, 2018

HIMCR #356 for 2nd Saturday of the month scraps theme

HB is for happy birthday not hot bike! It could be but no, this is a warm color palette inspired card! Blazing full speed into another year!


HIMCR #356 design team card for June 9=




HIMCR's and Ike's Art Digital Stamps' ID badges are shown below. The HIMCR #356 blog post link is:  http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2018/06/himcr-356-super-scraps-saturday.html



HIMCR is the host challenge blog and I'm a member of the design team. (Yea!) Ike's Art Digital Stamps is both the provider of the digital images used by the design team's paper creations for this challenge as well as the prize sponsor for the selected winning entry that is linked to HIMCR's #356 blog post.



Design notes:
a. theme= scraps; all the cardstocks are scraps (Colorbok for 6 of the solid colors of yellow, squash, cinnamon, burnt orange, red, and light gray; and The Paper Studio for 1 solid color/orange background)
b. another scrap is the striped arrow
c. image=courtesy of HIMCR #356 prize sponsor, Ike's Art Digital Stamps
d. motorcycle design theme supported with: bright warm colors, arrows, inking around image to look like greasy fingers had been touching it (NOT!) :)
e. birthday theme or message supported with: "HB!" and masculine elements to give card to one of my cousins or one of my husband's buddies
f. another challenge I want to link this card to is for Always Happy Birthday for June with the theme of birthday anything goes and option for summer time birthday (like my choice of hot summery sunshine color palette): https://alwayshappybirthday.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-challenge-birthday-anything-goes.html
g. AHB's ID badge:





Still crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cool card - I love the colours.
    Thanks for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x
    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ike! I didn't look up the actual true colors for that model because I wanted to make it bold with the summer sunshine heat hues that I used.

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.