Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Thursday, June 28, 2018

PPCC blog 386 for 27 June 2018

Happy Birthday card using orange, black, gray, and brown tones

I think I might save this for August for my brother's birthday even though he's a truck driver, not a professor. However, the image is too funny...I have to use:




PPCC blog #386 challenge blog's design team example card for inspiration is why I'm posting about this. PPCC's challenges' theme is always anything goes, so crafters can create any theme, color, style of paper crafted creation to be eligible for one of the prizes or to be part of a top 3 honor selected by one of the DT members. For the current challenge post and to learn more about participating, use this link:  https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-386.html



Half of the DT crew had a chance to select an image from Dr. Digi's and I was part of this group. Besides providing some of the DT with images for the week, they are also providing one of the prizes. The PPCC blog post for #386 will have their link and the prize details.


The other half of the DT crew have used Star Stampz Images, so be sure to see what both teams have created by using the PPCC link. And Star Stampz Images have also provided one of the prizes (details and links to their store on the #386 post).




Two more photos of this cute card:


I've colored his hair and eyes to match my brother's. He wears glasses but not anything close to Professor Wigginson's. And my brother doesn't have a mustache, yet I like this masculine image and felt it was timely to make early for my brother.



Design notes:
a. orange cardstock base= The Paper Studio/Hobby Lobby
b. black with white polka dots (stick-on) paper bought at Dollar Tree
c. black ribbon with orange center stitching= Studio G
d. butterscotch cardstock behind the image= Colorbok

Still crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.