Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

JJJ etc group on facebook june swap items and extras

Junk Journal Junkies ETC.

June swaps include:
*altered jumbo paperclips (3) of any theme
*tags (5) in red, white, and blue and can be any theme

I'm still working on a few more extras to send along to my recipients but the bulk of the required items are made. These are such a departure from my recent 6-7 months focus on greeting cards! I've started a Bible art journal that has some stencil highlights but I need to add to it on a better timely basis. I've started a small upcycled journal that was converted from a word search puzzle book but again I need to add to it on a better timely basis. And I've even started a small scrapbook binder (6" x 8") about 2 weeks ago with 1 lone entry...but again I need to add to it on a better timely basis!!!!

Notice a pattern....here are these terrific journaling additions that will be going to 2 lucky group members:


In this above photo, the green floral wrap is an extra along with the Texas theme ATC and the 2 little aqua blue gem clips. The coloring book panel with purple satin button stick-ons has a hidden black coated jumbo clip. The butterfly napkin mod-podged with 2 colors of glitter and text add-ons has a gold jumbo clip with multi strands of sulky threads tied on top of the clip. And the pink, purple, and light mint green four layer altered jumbo add-ons have a white coated clip tied on with the 3 featured colors in baker's twine. This recipient did share that a current journal project focuses on trees and greenery so I tried to do garden and nature themes for the clips and the wrap.




The tags are made from a variety of materials, styles, shades and tones of blues, reds, and whites, sizes, etc. Not knowing the current projects or interests of the tags' recipient, I've raided my new and old stock supplies to come up with the mixed media tags.

Super busy crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.