Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

PPCC blog #385 challenge for 20 June 2018 with anything goes theme

Mermaids? At first I was stumped on how I would use this design team provided image. But I quickly remembered that a female cousin with an upcoming birthday recently went to Florida with some of her family to see the mermaid show.

This would be the perfect image to use for her birthday card! And here's what I made after editing=





before edit:




My cousin has 3 daughters who dye their hair a lot so I chose to do 3 different hair colors in order to personalize the same digital image. I also used 3 different greens for their tops and tails, too. And the humorous sentiment just adds to the whimsy!

PPCC blog has 3 prize sponsors this week! Scrap N Dipity is the provider of this featured mermaid digital image! Use the PPCC blog post link to get more information about the blog and the sponsors along with seeing what the rest of the design team created for June 20th: https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-385.html


design team images provider and a prize sponsor

design team images provider and a prize sponsor

prize sponsor



The water bubbles were made using two sizes of letter 'o' stamps and then I have 3 different colors of gems added for some shine or sparkle (iridescent, teal, and pearly pink). 

If I have time before posting, I want to add some glitter for more sparkle and shine. Some more pics after editing:





Crafting in the hot Midwest, Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.