Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, March 8, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Go Green Pre Crop Challenge for Card saying Thanks

Thank You card


Using a sketch from Sketch N Scrap, a tag, and a flower along with 3 patterned papers--to make it easy I used the same sketch that Lori (SNS design team member) used for their blog post. It is #8 by Lisa Hidy and from 2013. I followed the sketch except for a few tweaks that I explain below. I have a thank you butterfly tag, pale green flower to the left side, and a total of 5 patterned papers (background tonal butterflies, tonal small strips under the tag, a print strip that is longer than the other two, the mottled green tag, and the bold colorful butterfly tag!)

Here is the card I created:



Photographed against a very light green/asparagus cardstock, the cream cardstock base for the card doesn't show much. I added a border band of silver metallic tape across the top to hide the top hole and dotted line margin that I didn't trim off. This wasn't a full 6 x 8 inch sheet, so I wanted to make the most for the 4.25" x 5.5" base. And I didn't place the flower on the tag like the sketch because I wanted the butterflies to be seen. 


This is the sketch design I used:



ID badges for SNS=






More blog thanks go to 100 Pattern Papers Challenge group on Facebook because these papers came from the 2019 starter kit that I pulled together back in January and then a smaller portion were used for my Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and community group Feb 2019 kit! I've been very busy both in February and now in March using the large Feb kit. It was filled with nature-inspired colors and patterns. Some birds and lots of butterflies. 


Becca S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.